What information do we collect?
Data you give us directly
While commenting or subscribing the blog if you use (such as your date of birth, username, avatar, and email address)
- Information you provide by participating in any comment, subscriptions, communities, or social media functions. We will consider that information as part of the public domain.
Data we may collect when you use our services and APK (whether or not you register with us)
Data about your location, device type, operating system, and platform;
- Mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), OS, and your device name.
- Data about your computer’s browser version, operating system version, page loading time, network, generated device identifier information, hashed MAC address, referral source, and IP address.
- The number of times you visit our APP and the amount of time you spend using the APP.
- We collect information regarding the Internet browser, computer, tablet, mobile phone, smartphone, or other device utilized to access Apkversions.com to ensure that Apkversions.com is optimized for those devices.
- We may also automatically log certain anonymous information about visitors to Apkversions.com, including, but not limited to, where the user came from to visit our site, IP address, search terms utilized, browser type, and a reading history of the pages viewed.
How do we use your information?
We may use your data in the following ways:
● To provide you the App and associated websites and continuously improve their features.
● To store your running-history.
● To provide helpdesk and support services.
● To customize the App which is available to you.
● To ensure that you are in compliance with our terms.
● To moderate any Comment.
● To improve the website, for analysis and reporting purposes, and to respond to your questions. This also includes using data to log any crashes in our provision of the App, so we may report such interruptions (in this regard, we may use a third party to assist us).
● To notify you if you have received message update notifications or something.
● To enable social network integration, especially with Facebook.
● To personalize your experience.
● To send you push notifications for the App (which you can choose not to accept or turn off by visiting the settings section of your device and selecting the appropriate setting).
● To offer you other services and Apps which we think may be of interest to you.
● To prevent fraud and crime.
● To create a profile for marketing purposes with for example Facebook or Google.
● Emails (regarding updates, newsletter, new features, (new) apps, etc.).
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies are some kind of small files or programs that are sent to your computer when you first come to our website to get some information like your local zip code, address, IP address, serve better ads based on browsing interest or give or unlock special features of any service. You can accept or reject cookies. Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. But you can change the setting on your browser and can delete received cookies. Currently, at apkversions.com we do not use any cookies or beacons but our third-party services may use them.
Note that Apkversions has no access to or control over these cookies or beacons that are used by third-party.
We use third-party information, reports, and analysis about the usage and browsing patterns of users of Apkversions.com. We allow the third party analytics companies to include web beacons and cookies on Apkversions.com. The collected information includes search terms, search parameters, click-throughs by users, and other similar information. We utilize this information to improve Apkversions.com and make sure we are delivering relevant content to our users. The Analytics we use do not identify individual users of Apkversions.com.
Ad Networks and Social Networks
We may use different affiliate links as a hyperlink or we may show you ads on our website. We do not control ads displayed to you or any kind of outbound links. Currently, we are not using any Ad Networks Or Affiliate links on our contents. But we may use them in the future and will let you know about this.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Apkversions.com does not collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Information security and accuracy
We intend to protect your personal information and to maintain its accuracy. Apkversions.com implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use & disclosure.
Information correction & deletion
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for Apkversions to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at [email protected].
Contacting the Site